Effective preparation that promotes weight loss and can reduce excess belly fat daily, it is also useful to support brain function and stimulate memory.
Powerful Fat Loss Drink
This powerful drink is not only ideal to help reduce fat in the abdomen and contribute to the elimination of fluid from the body, it can also help with the stimulation and improvement of brain function, helping to treat problems related to forgetfulness, and treat hearing and vision problems including.
· Horseradish is a powerful antibacterial that contributes to the elimination of salmonella, tuberculosis among many other parasites that may be present in the body, it also stimulates the proliferation of beneficial bacteria for the intestine.
· Stimulates the digestive tract by improving the function of pancreatic enzymes. The benefits of this root help promote the health of the main vital organs of the body such as the liver and the heart along with the entire circulatory system, it also favors the function of the kidneys since it acts as a natural diuretic.
· It can help treat the flu and respiratory disorders. Radish can be a great ally to help improve metabolism, reducing fatigue.
· Being low in fat and calories but high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber is a powerful remedy to help you lose fat.
· It has essential minerals such as potassium, sodium, manganese, copper, iron and zinc. It can treat arthritis related problems as it is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
· It can boost the immune system and help fight viral infections. It is also very useful for eliminating harmful free radicals, promoting the health of the body and preventing cellular oxidation, related to premature aging.
Something more about the well-known properties of ginger
Ginger has a great similarity in terms of its benefits, with the newly named horseradish, in this case most of its medicinal properties, which are too many for a root room, have their origin in its active ingredient known as gingerol.
You can know in detail what are the benefits of ginger and some ways to apply them as a natural medicine for the body.
How to prepare the drink
This drink when associated with healthy habits, exercises and especially cardiovascular training, can be even more beneficial.
· Horseradish 100g
· 3 lemons
· fresh ginger a pinch
· 3 tablespoons of pure honey
· 2 teaspoons cinnamon
· The first thing to do is mix the ginger with the horseradish very well.
· Later, and when both ingredients have been mixed enough, we will add the juice by squeezing the lemons over the mixture.
· Now we return to integrate the ingredients together with the lemon.
· This is the final part of the preparation where we will be next to have this drink, we add the cinnamon powder together with the honey and continue beating.
We can keep this mixture in a glass jar for later use. You can drink 1 teaspoon of this preparation about 2 times a day, preferably before eating. It is advisable to consult a specialist before starting to use it, to know the appropriate dose and if complications may occur in each particular case.
For peripheral neuropathy, signs and symptoms can also include the inability to determine joint position of the extremities and/or extreme sensitivity to touch by the arms and legs. Cranial neuropathy can evolve one or more of the 12 cranial nerves; the general symptoms of neuropathy may localize mainly to the face and eyes; however, other cranial nerves may show similar symptoms. For autonomic neuropathy, because autonomic nerves control the function organs and glands, they usually produce many different symptoms and signs, depending upon what organs or glands are involved.